- Neuro-Genesis how are brains can refresh post-cancer oneinninewomen.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/neu… https://t.co/4coUTENe5T 11 months ago
- have you had a friend diagnosed with #breastcancer recently? what would have made a difference in earlier diagnosis do you think? 11 months ago
- #breastcancer drug treatment and inhibited #neurogenesis - important talk on TED ted.com/talks/sandrine… #cancer101 11 months ago
- Neuro-Genesis how our brains can refresh post-cancer
- Improving data on Breast Cancer incidence and early mortality
- More Genetic code break throughs show 15 new ‘hotspots’ for Gene linked breast cancer risk.
- 90 seconds to face your fear – take the survey
- Paralympics, amazonians and amputees – where does breast reconstruction fit in?
Category Archives: Cancer
Sometimes one despairs. Sometimes you just feel blue. And sometimes brain science comes up with information to make oncologists, GPs, well being counsellors and any of us either living with or with someone we love, post cancer – sit up and take real notice. In … Continue reading
Today’s blog comes courtesy of a press release from Cancer Research UK. We thought many of our followers would be interested in the following ‘hot spot research’ which raises some women’s likelihood of generating a breast tumour to one in … Continue reading
With only 20 of the 46,000 women in the United Kingdom under 25 diagnosed each year with Breast Cancer is it simply a waste of time to train the next generation in breast care awareness? That was the question I … Continue reading
Today is World Cancer Day – and a sobering thought that across the globe, the World Health Organisation considers 84 million people at risk of dying from a cancer between 2005-2015 if further intervention and vaccinations are not developed. From … Continue reading