- Neuro-Genesis how are brains can refresh post-cancer oneinninewomen.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/neu… https://t.co/4coUTENe5T 1 year ago
- have you had a friend diagnosed with #breastcancer recently? what would have made a difference in earlier diagnosis do you think? 1 year ago
- #breastcancer drug treatment and inhibited #neurogenesis - important talk on TED ted.com/talks/sandrine… #cancer101 1 year ago
- Neuro-Genesis how our brains can refresh post-cancer
- Improving data on Breast Cancer incidence and early mortality
- More Genetic code break throughs show 15 new ‘hotspots’ for Gene linked breast cancer risk.
- 90 seconds to face your fear – take the survey
- Paralympics, amazonians and amputees – where does breast reconstruction fit in?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Sometimes one despairs. Sometimes you just feel blue. And sometimes brain science comes up with information to make oncologists, GPs, well being counsellors and any of us either living with or with someone we love, post cancer – sit up and take real notice. In … Continue reading
Breast cancer is the most common cancer amongst British and American women, except for skin cancers – with about 1 in 8 (12%) women in the US and a similar stepped up incidence in Britain due to our ageing population, … Continue reading
Facing our Fears “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone “I love running. I’m not into marathons, but I am into avoiding problems at an accelerated rate” ― … Continue reading
With only 20 of the 46,000 women in the United Kingdom under 25 diagnosed each year with Breast Cancer is it simply a waste of time to train the next generation in breast care awareness? That was the question I … Continue reading
Today I want to remember the fantastic voice of an earlier time, who sang about the tragedy of losing someone you love. What is life, What is life when you are dead? These are the sentiments which drive hundreds of … Continue reading