Diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2010 this blog was initiated as a means to blog about some of my experiences on the way through diagnosis, chemotherapy, lumpectomy and breast reconstruction. On my way through this journey I have met a number of wonderful men and women who have triumphed over adversity and have joined the valiant army of people set to support those going through breast cancer intervention, and to raise the flag of awareness about the importance of self-examination and early diagnosis. These pages now serve as a blogging space for issues around breast cancer and everyday life which appear important – do follow oneinininewomen on twitter @oneinninewomen and send in your ideas for inclusion on this blog here.
- and for every #metoo intervention we also need to alert women to early awareness of the potential killer cells morp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- and for a powerful and finally encouraging read on accepting the closure of death which Cancers can bring in thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- mammogram4sudan.com a thoroughly worthy piece of crowd funding which I would hope many of us can feel free to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- Neuro-Genesis how our brains can refresh post-cancer
- Improving data on Breast Cancer incidence and early mortality
- More Genetic code break throughs show 15 new ‘hotspots’ for Gene linked breast cancer risk.
- 90 seconds to face your fear – take the survey
- Paralympics, amazonians and amputees – where does breast reconstruction fit in?