- Neuro-Genesis how are brains can refresh post-cancer oneinninewomen.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/neu… https://t.co/4coUTENe5T 1 year ago
- have you had a friend diagnosed with #breastcancer recently? what would have made a difference in earlier diagnosis do you think? 1 year ago
- #breastcancer drug treatment and inhibited #neurogenesis - important talk on TED ted.com/talks/sandrine… #cancer101 1 year ago
- Neuro-Genesis how our brains can refresh post-cancer
- Improving data on Breast Cancer incidence and early mortality
- More Genetic code break throughs show 15 new ‘hotspots’ for Gene linked breast cancer risk.
- 90 seconds to face your fear – take the survey
- Paralympics, amazonians and amputees – where does breast reconstruction fit in?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
With only 20 of the 46,000 women in the United Kingdom under 25 diagnosed each year with Breast Cancer is it simply a waste of time to train the next generation in breast care awareness? That was the question I … Continue reading
Today is World Cancer Day – and a sobering thought that across the globe, the World Health Organisation considers 84 million people at risk of dying from a cancer between 2005-2015 if further intervention and vaccinations are not developed. From … Continue reading