- Announcing an impt cancer intervention programme by the EU commission linkedin.com/posts/european… 6 months ago
- A breakthrough vaccine on its way? sciencetimes.com/articles/24323… 8 months ago
- This news 10 months ago having impact in research labs across the world particularly here in the bio-tech central r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Neuro-Genesis how our brains can refresh post-cancer
- Improving data on Breast Cancer incidence and early mortality
- More Genetic code break throughs show 15 new ‘hotspots’ for Gene linked breast cancer risk.
- 90 seconds to face your fear – take the survey
- Paralympics, amazonians and amputees – where does breast reconstruction fit in?
Category Archives: Neuro science
Sometimes one despairs. Sometimes you just feel blue. And sometimes brain science comes up with information to make oncologists, GPs, well being counsellors and any of us either living with or with someone we love, post cancer – sit up and take real notice. In … Continue reading