- A breakthrough vaccine on its way? sciencetimes.com/articles/24323… 1 week ago
- This news 10 months ago having impact in research labs across the world particularly here in the bio-tech central r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- and for every #metoo intervention we also need to alert women to early awareness of the potential killer cells morp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- Neuro-Genesis how our brains can refresh post-cancer
- Improving data on Breast Cancer incidence and early mortality
- More Genetic code break throughs show 15 new ‘hotspots’ for Gene linked breast cancer risk.
- 90 seconds to face your fear – take the survey
- Paralympics, amazonians and amputees – where does breast reconstruction fit in?
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Breast cancer is the most common cancer amongst British and American women, except for skin cancers – with about 1 in 8 (12%) women in the US and a similar stepped up incidence in Britain due to our ageing population, … Continue reading
Today’s blog comes courtesy of a press release from Cancer Research UK. We thought many of our followers would be interested in the following ‘hot spot research’ which raises some women’s likelihood of generating a breast tumour to one in … Continue reading