- Neuro-Genesis how are brains can refresh post-cancer oneinninewomen.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/neu… https://t.co/4coUTENe5T 11 months ago
- have you had a friend diagnosed with #breastcancer recently? what would have made a difference in earlier diagnosis do you think? 11 months ago
- #breastcancer drug treatment and inhibited #neurogenesis - important talk on TED ted.com/talks/sandrine… #cancer101 11 months ago
- Neuro-Genesis how our brains can refresh post-cancer
- Improving data on Breast Cancer incidence and early mortality
- More Genetic code break throughs show 15 new ‘hotspots’ for Gene linked breast cancer risk.
- 90 seconds to face your fear – take the survey
- Paralympics, amazonians and amputees – where does breast reconstruction fit in?
Tag Archives: one in nine women
Today is World Cancer Day – and a sobering thought that across the globe, the World Health Organisation considers 84 million people at risk of dying from a cancer between 2005-2015 if further intervention and vaccinations are not developed. From … Continue reading
Today I want to remember the fantastic voice of an earlier time, who sang about the tragedy of losing someone you love. What is life, What is life when you are dead? These are the sentiments which drive hundreds of … Continue reading
This is the oneininewomen blog spot where news, views, and general updates around the world of breast cancer research and policy first and foremost in the UK, but with attention being paid to breakthroughs internationally are commented on and posted. … Continue reading