Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Neuro-Genesis how our brains can refresh post-cancer
- Improving data on Breast Cancer incidence and early mortality
- More Genetic code break throughs show 15 new ‘hotspots’ for Gene linked breast cancer risk.
- 90 seconds to face your fear – take the survey
- Paralympics, amazonians and amputees – where does breast reconstruction fit in?
Category Archives: Sport
Sometimes one despairs. Sometimes you just feel blue. And sometimes brain science comes up with information to make oncologists, GPs, well being counsellors and any of us either living with or with someone we love, post cancer – sit up and take real notice. In … Continue reading
The UK and international audiences, both physically present and through the medium of television, radio and the internet will be turning up and tuning in for what is going to undoubtedly be the world’s largest ‘celebration’ and re positioning of attitudes around … Continue reading